יום שני, 17 ביוני 2019

trying to write English




I will try to write English since I want to reach more people. what will I write today? about House-holding? About love and couples? Or maybe about psychotherapy?


I will write without deciding what about I'm writing. Just writing.


I will try not to expose myself too much, since I Am a clinical psychologist, and as such we have to keep our exposure. Not too tight, but still.


writing English is nice. I might have grammar mistakes, so please, consider my linguistic ignorance/ If I continue - I might take an editor. I know one or two.


I will not make too impatient. I will keep on writing.


Though - writing is not very popular those days. people shop clothing, not books, at least in my town. the books' bazaar was empty today. the cloth bazaar was crowded.


So should I use mt Facebook or my Instagram to reach people? maybe.


My obligation for myself is 30 minutes of creativity each day. I can take a film, paint... Nowadays I am editing an article about the psychotherapist's self-esteem. It's not fun. I guess I needed a break today.


It"s been too long to write.


I will stop. I It has been too long for me, so I guess It was too long for you too.


I am thinking about filming short films , putting it here.


If we are in the creativity's buisness, so it is a nice option. 


Thank you for reading me so far, not really yours,



Rachel

אין תגובות: